Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Having a hard time with a happy thought for today. I am having a very bad I miss my momma day. It always seems to come out of nowhere. Just going along with my day and then BAM the tears just won't stop. Lots of negative stuff today. I am trying so hard to get through it. So today's thought for the day is just keep going. Or just keep swimming if you are Dory. Some days are one minute at a time. Today is just such one day. Let me tell you about my morning. I got a call from my daddy asking about when I was coming over. It is my day off and I try to go spend part of it with him. He asked when because...ready....he needs to soak his feet so I can cut his toenails. Yep. Now I know you are getting sooo jealous. I had no idea I was supposed to do this today. He spoke as if it was already agreed upon. Yay! Exactly what I wish to do today. I was hoping for a nice lunch and visit. On another day this would be funny. We did have a nice lunch. Followed by his pedicure. Part of me wanted to paint little flowers on his big toenails. We watched Walker Texas Ranger and had a nice visit. So lots of tears later I am ready to call it a day and go to bed. Tomorrow will be a better day. I am going to think positive thoughts. If not, there is always vodka.

No comments: