Saturday, May 16, 2009

Family sucks

I want to divorce my family. Is that possible? I think it should be. I think you should be able to say, "I am done with them and don't want to be part of that anymore". The ones I speak of have already pushed me aside and I am not considered part of "their" family. It hurts. It hurts a lot. I wonder if I was able to have something tangible, a certificate or document that says that I choose to no longer be a part of that family if it would hurt less. Or would help to dissipate the bad feelings over time. Like a divorce. It hurts in the beginning, but as time goes on it hurts less and less. Or so I have been told. I need to have permission to not be involved with them. I need people to KNOW that we are no longer "together". Of course those deemed worthy enough to be in their circle already know I am a horrible person and not worth anything. I am in fact glad to be not part of them. Why be associated with people who can INTENTIONALLY inflict pain on those who they should love. That is not love in my book. In fact one of then actually gets some sort of perverse pleasure from being evil to those she deems beneath her. It is sad and I should probably pity her, but no. We unworthys are actually a pretty good group. We are the kind, understanding, loving, creative, wonderful ones. I would rather be in this group than the so called elite group they consider themselves to be. My friends are my family. They are more loyal, understanding and loving. What is most important is they choose to be that way towards me. That is family. That is love.

So I hereby divorce: Those of my family who do not wish me to be part of the family. Those who wish me harm. Those who believe themselves to be above me. Those who choose to exclude me from the family gatherings. Those who believe the worst of me. Those who proclaim to all who will listen I am unworthy. Those who enumerate what they perceive as my downfalls and publish them far and wide. Those who take my words and twist them to suit their agenda. I do not need to name them. They know who they are.

Now can someone tell me how to stop hurting and crying over this. Anyone? Please.....anyone....

No comments: